Friday, March 4, 2011

Half Way to a Year?!

Happy half birthday Claire and Jillian! Six months in and life is good. Nights still feel a little short and there are days that seem never-ending. But overall, we're just really darn happy :)
I took the girls for their 6 month pictures yesterday. Probably should have brought a "helper" with me, but we survived. I love the looks we get when I've got Em in the pack and am pushing the little girls in the stroller. People must think I'm nuts! Anyways, here are a few of the pics.

Emma was much more interested in her private photo shoot than posing with her sisters.

Happy girl : )

Jillian
Claire

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!!!!!!!! Emma is so cute! And her hair looks adorable. And Jillian and Claire look so much alike in the pics you posted. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix, Courtney! I can't believe how grown up Emma is! Where'd you guys go for the photo shoot. I like the simplicity of the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise! How are you?! You're getting close to #2! We went to Picture People at Old Orchard. We always have Monica take our pics...she's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete