Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I know it's cliche' but time is really flying. I feel like in a blink of an eye, Emma is suddenly 3 and somehow our little ladies have already been here for 3 months. I'm not sure what we've been doing with our time, but I do know that the twins have been sleeping much longer stretches at night and that is a good thing for all of us. Now if we can just get Emma to stop creeping into our bed at night. There's always something, right?!

At the carousel.


Emma having a "pic-a-nic" with my cousin Darcy's little girl, Sam.


We're starting to see more smiles from the little ladies.
Can you tell who's who?



Emma and Owen's Birthday Party
Just and FYI, that cake was a lot harder to make than it looks!








2 comments:

  1. Love love love!!!! Can't wait to see all four Radde girls next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! SO SO excited to see you girls (and guy!)

    ReplyDelete