Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The girls are almost 7 weeks and I'm happy to say there have been no major catastrohpes... yet. I've even successfully taken all three girls to Target solo. Which is huge because once it's freezing cold and snowing outside, strolling Target is one of my favorite pass-times :) Everyone keeps asking who the girls look like and who looks more like Emma. Honestly, I'm not sure but am happy to say it is finally getting easier to tell them apart.

Emma at 6 Weeks
Claire at 6 Weeks

Jillian at 6 Weeks
A picture from when they were still able to snuggle together in their bouncy chair.




2 comments:

  1. I love the new pics!!! Promise me we can have one "pass the time" playdate at Target when I come home??? You know, for old-times' sake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! if you're really lucky, we can even go to Whole Foods and pick up some groceries!

    ReplyDelete